Saturday 18 April 2015

Always listen to John Hadfield!

Second race of the season Barton Wheelers Australian Pursuit.Always listen to what John Hadfield tells you he's never wrong!(yet)I remember him telling me it's a waste of time riding this event the Old guys always win it's stacked in their favour but being me I entered it because there was nothing else on and I need to race, anyway he was right and I urge you all listen to what he says.The race is handicapped the first guys go off followed by the next group at various time intervals with the B group setting off at 9mins and the A group at 10 mins behind the start group."A" group was small at 4 riders but if we all could work together we possibly could catch the "B" then there would be a chance to be up there?Anyway with no disrespect to my fellow riders I had to go it alone after 2 laps and chased folornly for 6 laps comming in 30 seconds down on the main bunch.Don't like sour grapes but was told there was a lot draughting going on behind the lead cars?I got a good 35 miles racing in the legs and that's what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment